Signalling sunny weather from months away, espadrilles are super versatile and basically go with everything from summer dresses to cropped trousers, denim cut-offs and etc. Not to mention they’re comfortable, like actually walk-to-work-able, even when platformed.
Now, if only England can stay dry long enough; soggy shoe bottoms is not a look. Scroll for our pick of the best espadrilles around this summer…
1. Beaded watermelon slides, £29.99, Zara
2. Striped cotton espadrilles, £19.99, Mango
3. Lace-up espadrille sandal, £45.79, Soludos
4. Eleanor espadrilles, £45.00, Hobbs
5. KNIGHT Pointy espadrilles, £52.00, Topshop
6. Satin Platform Espadrilles, £29.99, Zara
7. Lucky espadrilles with toe cap, £42.00, Office
8. Forestry embroidered espadrilles white with flowers, £55.00, Office
9. Espadrilles with lacing, £19.99, H&M
10. JIMI Wide Fit Studded Espadrilles, £20.00, Asos
11. Jaw dropper furry hardware sliders, £20.00, Asos
** Like this? Then you might also be interested in:**
Follow Alya on Instagram @moorizZLA
This article originally appeared on The Debrief.