Sponsored by Solgar®.
If you already follow a healthy lifestyle, you might not see the necessity of taking supplements. While they shouldn't be substituted for food, supplements can help with your general wellbeing, so don't cast them aside too quickly. Add some of our below recommendations into your daily diet and we bet that you'll soon feel like a better version of yourself.
A multivitamin is a good all-rounder supplement that will help to maintain your energy levels¹ and support your immune system². There are lots on the market but we recommend opting for a supplement with a high level of vitamins. We love Solgar® Omnium®. It has a whopping 37-active ingredients and is rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and amino acid chelated minerals for optimal absorption.
Looking to support your immune system³? Look no further than Solgar®’s Beta Glucan and Elderberry Immune Complex. Its unique combination of Ester-C®, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Copper and Selenium will keep your immune system³ in tip-top condition, especially during times of stress and during those cold winter months.
It's recommended that you consume at least two portions of fish a week (one being oily fish), but as well as this, you can take omega-3 supplements to help support brain⁴ and heart⁵ health. We recommend Solgar®'s Triple-Strength Omega-3 from cold-water fish oil concentrate, as each supplement contains a high dose of omega-3.
A vitamin B-complex supplement (like the Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex) can help reduce tiredness and fatigue⁶, so it's a great supplement to take if you're always low on energy (we know we definitely are!). With its rich combination of B-Vitamins, this supplement works by supporting your metabolism, which turns the food you eat into energy⁷ to give you that get-up-and-go.
Curcumin is the extract that's found in the spice turmeric. Our bodies find it hard to digest but if you take Solgar®'s Full Spectrum Curcumin - which has 185x greater bioavailability than standard turmeric alone - you can expect better and faster daily absorption.
See the gallery of Solgar® products below:
Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complexmore
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1. Thiamine, Riboflavin and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
2. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
3. Vitamins C and D, and Zinc and Copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
4. DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function with a daily intake of 250mg.
5. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
6. Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
7. Thiamine, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Solgar® is a registered trademark.
Ester-C® is a trademark of The Ester-C Company