Raise your hand if you feel like you have grown up with the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley? Thought so. Ever since the days of Passport to Paris, Billboard Dad and all their other brilliant Disney movies (they're now available to stream on Netflix, FYI, if you're ever short of weekend plans...) along with their TV shows Two Of A Kind and So Little Time, we've been obsessed with their co-ordinating style. (Remember that George at Asda fashion range? These two were doing high street crossover style when Kate Moss's Topshop collaboration was just a glint in the supermodel's eye...) While these days their photo opportunities are few and far between (which is probably why we can never wait to see what they'll be wearing for the Met Gala each year...), their sartorial sense is still unbeatable. In celebration of our favourite Noughties fashion icons, we've put together a load of facts that you probably didn't already know about the famous sisters, covering everything from their net worth and their fashion label to their personal style icons to Ashley's middle name (yes, she has one too) and their collective love of vintage. Grab an iced coffee, some over-sized sunglasses and prepare to celebrate the Noughties' most enduring duo...
1. Ashley is the oldest
By a mere 2 minutes to be precise.
2. They’re ‘fraternal’ twins
This means they are not actually identical. Who would have thought it?
3. Ashley is actually shorter than Mary-Kate
But only by 1 inch.
4. They started on Full House when they were 6 months old
The tiny tots use to the call the other actors on the show by their full names to avoid getting confused.
5. At 6 they became the youngest producers in Hollywood history
They created Dualstar Entertainment in 1993.
6. Back then they weren't individuals
Full House producers credited the twins as 'Mary-Kate Ashley Olsen' in early seasons of the television show. Apparently they didn't want people knowing Michelle Tanner was played by twins.
7. They had dentures on Full House
The twins lost their baby teeth at different times so had to be fitted with fake teeth instead.
8. The duo were millionaires by the time they were 10
The youngest self-made millionaires in American history, in fact. Jealous, us?
9. Ashley also has a second name
It's Fuller. Mary-Kate and Ashley-Fuller isn't exactly as catchy...
10. They’ve shared the stage with Wonder Woman and the cast of Friends
Full House was filmed on the same stage as numerous iconic shows.
11. They broke records with the Hollywood Walk Of Fame
In 2004 they were awarded a joint star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame - the first twins to ever be recognised in such a way.
12. Jimmy Fallon and Will Forte were their dates for prom
Well, kind of. The girls had to miss their high school prom to appear on Saturday Night Live. To make up for it, Fallon and Forte served as their dates in a prom themed sketch.
13. They are of Danish and Swedish descent
This surely explains their Scandi levels of good looks.
14. And they are pretty big in Norway
The twins launched a collection with Norwegian retailer Bik Bok in 2013.
15. They were childhood friends with a Pretty Little Liar
Pretty Little Liars actress Troian Bellisario grew up across the street from the Olsens.
16. Mary Kate has ADD
That's Attention Deficit Disorder to you and me.
17. Only one of them was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in So Little Time
It was Mary Kate. Pretty awks.
18. But their movie was a flop
New York Minute earned only $5.96 million during its opening weekend - the lowest amount ever earned for any film opening in over 3,000 theaters. We still loved it #justsaying
19. Mary Kate likes running. Naked.
"I run around my house naked with heels all the time," Mary-Kate told Harper's Bazaar in 2007. Each to their own and all that.
20. They have an unusual taste in weddings
At Mary-Kate's 2015 New York nuptials 50 select guests had to hand in their mobile phones before enjoying dinner, cocktails and, erm, bowls of cigarettes.
21. At the end of the day, they're just like us
"You know, the truth is I feel like I just learned how to brush my hair like last week," Mary-Kate told Marie Claire in March 2014.
22. Their fashion career started young
On Full House their character Michelle Tanner sported pieces from the likes of Chanel and Marc Jacobs.
23. Their style icons might surprise you
In an interview with Miss Vogue last year Mary Kate cited Gigi Hadid as her style crush while Ashley went for Amber Heard. We love their muse Beatrix Ost.
24. They do not shop online
In fact Mary Kate recently admitted in a rare interview with Vogue, "I've never purchased anything online".
25. The t-shirt was the inspo behind their fashion line, The Row
Taking it's name from Savile Row, the twins started their fashion label The Row in 2006 in response to the question "How could we make a perfect T-shirt in a great fabric that would fit any age?"
26. Shopping at The Row is not a normal experience
Think robes in the dressing room, free lunch and furniture borrowed from the girls' private apartments. Plus, their Melrose store comes complete with a full-size courtyard pool. Anyone for a dip?
27. They are now bonafide fashion stars
In October 2012, Mary-Kate and Ashley won the WSJ magazine Innovator of The Year Award.
28. It’s a family affair for the Olsens
Their second clothing line, Elizabeth and James is named after their two siblings.
29. Mary-Kate and Ashley are not the only entrepreneurs in the Olsen family
Their brother James sold his classmates photos autographed by his famous siblings.
30. The Olsen Twins share everything, including a Hollywood Walk of Fame
The sisters received the prestigious recognition back in 2004.
31. The sisters have twin telepathy
Well, kind of. After spending most of their time with each other, they couldn't differentiate their memories. They once claimed that one of them was stung by a bee, but they both felt the pain and later couldn't remember who was the real victim. Spooky.
32. The Olsen's changed their hair so people could tell them apart
To help tell the sisters apart, Mary-Kate had her hair tinted brown when they were younger.
33. A museum was made in NYC and dedicated to them
Not even joking. The museum was dedicated to the twins 'hiding from paparazzi' after discovering an artist had several paintings of them hiding from the paps.
34. Mary-Kate was proposed to with a $81,000 vintage Cartier engagement ring
Not even the slightest bit jealous. Olivier Sarkozy proposed to Mary-Kate with an $81,000 vintage Cartier engagement ring. The couple got married in 2015.
35. They were ranked as the eleventh-richest women in entertainment
It is estimated that their net worth combined is 300 million dollars. Woah.
36. They exclusively wear vintage to the Met Gala
This year's look, worn for the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination event, was vintage Paco Rabanne...
37. They prefer to get ready in the dark
'I don't do this myself, but I feel like the worst beauty habit that people have is when they pick their own skin,' Ashley told Elle a few years back. 'That's just really bad. Everyone's tempted to do it sometimes, but it's just the worst thing you can do. I prefer to get ready with the lights off so I'm never even tempted to look at my skin!' Surely there are less extreme ways... never mind.
READ MORE: How To Dress Like The Olsen Twins