Remember when Divergent first came out and everyone hailed it as the new Hunger Games? Well, while it might not have had the same hysterical reaction, but it certainly put a few actors on the map. Most notably, Shailene Woodley and her on-screen love interest, Theo James.
Becoming the face of Hugo Boss in the same year the film was released, the world instantly fell in love with his beautiful accent and unbelievable jaw line. And to save you from all the google stalking, we've done some extensive research rounded up the top 10 need to know facts about the Hollywood hunk.
From his random Downton Abbey cameo to his work with the UNHCR for the Syrian refugee crisis, here's everything you need to know...
1. Theodore Peter James Kenneth Taptiklis is his real name and he's BRITISH! He was born and raised in Oxford, Oxfordshire
There's nothing like watching your first interview with your new Hollywood crush and realising actually, they were born in the next town over from you.
2. He featured in an episode of the first season of Downton Abbey
Starts rewatching the first season
3. He knows he's hot (we don't blame him). He once said: 'I know I often get a job because of how I look. I hope that I keep the job because of how I act'
Beautiful yet knows that physical beauty is ultimately meaningless? What a dream...
4. He starred as an obnoxious rep in The Inbetweeners movie
But we really don't recommend watching it if you want to continue fancying him...
5. He can sing (really well!) He was lead singer and guitarist in band Shere Khan
Unfortunately the band broke up back in 2012 as the members wanted to pursue other musical endeavours. Maybe we'll see him in a musical on the big screen one day?
6. He's got his own Barbie doll
And you have to see him meet it for the first time, skip to 1.07 for the glorious moment.
7. He starred alongside Amber Heard, Billy Bob Thornton and Cara Delevigne in London Fields
The film was only released last month despite being made back in 2015. However, it hasn't exactly received rave reviews.
8. He got married this year
To his longtime girlfriend Ruth Kearney, an Irish actor. The couple began dating in 2009 after meeting at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and married in Islington Town Hall this Summer.
9. He travelled to Greece to meet Syrian refugees and wrote passionately about the refugee crisis for GQ
In his piece for GQ he talks about his own family migrating from Greece, saying:
'What struck me, looking at that photo of my grandfather was how recent his journey had been and how quickly, a few generations on, the collective European memory has faded. It wasn’t that long ago that our grandparents and extended families were being forced to leave their homes and find safety in other countries.'
10. He did all the fighting in Divergent himself - no stunt doubles!
Can you imagine complaining about your job to this man? "Argh, had a terrible day, non-stop meetings with Karen" "Yeah same, I walked a tightrope 100ft in the air"...