It's Christmas Eve and you've just got back to your parent's house. You have one hour to decide what to wear but it’s freezing cold and you’d rather spend your change on a Jaegerbomb than the pricey cloak room. You could go for a skirt or a dress but you don't have time to shave. You message in the Whatsapp chat ‘what’s everyone wearing.’ The response? ‘Jeans and a nice top.’
1. (meganellaby) Nothing dresses up a pair of denims as much as sequins
You can get this sequin sweater from Next
2. (kristy.lani) Matching bodice and shoes to distract from the fact you’ve been wearing the same jeans since 9am
3. (joannakuchta) Thigh highs are basically a second pair of socks, right?
ASOS Glamorous Thigh High Black Chunky Heeled Over The Knee Boots (say that twice)
4. (maybrumm) Since when did your décollotage get cold, anyway?
Get a similar bardot crop top from Missguided
5. (leannelimwalker) If in doubt, bring out the cami
ASOS do a similar white V front cami.
Like This? You Might Also Be Interested In…
Follow Lydia on Twitter: @LydiaOMalley
This article originally appeared on The Debrief.