It takes a certain confidence to be able to pull off a hat. We've pretty much nailed down how to pull of a winter beanie but fedoras and baseball caps, not so much. Here's how some of our favourite Instagram bloggers have styled the tricky accessory.
1. (wishwishwish) Keep it understated with a black fedora and make a real statement with your outerwear.
We love this one from Topshop.
2. (samanthamariaofficial) On the contrary try matching your hat to your outerwear.
3. (imjennim) Of course you don’t have to go full out with a fedora.
Keep it casual with a baseball cap like this vintage suede one from Urban Outfitters.
4. (asos_paloma) You can’t go wrong with the classic French beret.
The added pom pom on this River Island one adds a cute twist.
5. (meganellaby) Baker boy hats have made a comeback and don’t worry, they’re not like the ones you used to wear back in the noughties.
This one from Tommy Hilfiger is pretty much identical to Megan’s.
Like this? You might also be interested in...
Follow Sabrina on Twitter @sabrina_sahota
This article originally appeared on The Debrief.