So sweatshirts are a bit of a thing, right? I could gab on about the rise of athleisure and the Vetements effect, but instead, I will say this: I’m glad sweatshirts are in fashion, because they’re dead comfy and warm and this office is like the bloody arctic tundra today. Sometimes when I need to deflect attention from the fact that I’m wearing sportswear at work, I ‘add a red lip’, as they say. I know, right – groundbreaking stuff. I went to university for this.
1. Relaxed knot grey sweatshirt from Cheap Monday, £55
2. Fila black sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters, £50
3. Sporty white colour-block sweatshirt from Topshop, £28
4. Black trefoil sweatshirt from Adidas, £40
5. Cropped turtle-neck sweatshirt from ZARA, £17.99
6. Floral embroidered sweatshirt from & Other Stories, £69
7. Simple marled sweatshirt from H&M, £14.99
8. Washed crew-neck sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters, £36
9. Rust coloured loose-fit sweatshirt from Monki, £30
10. Le Coq Sportif oversized grey sweatshirt from ASOS, £65
11. Green and white slogan sweatshirt from Etre Cecile, £100
**Like this? Then you may also be interested in: **
Follow Charlie on Twitter @charliegowans
This article originally appeared on The Debrief.